First Take’s presentation training london, UK & internationally held courses boost your communication skills, giving you superb training in public speaking
From the conference floor to an informal meeting, presentations and public speaking are now a regular part of many people’s jobs. Done well and you can win over colleagues or secure new business. Done badly and you’ll not only waste a great opportunity to impress but also create a negative reputation beyond the presentation itself. Presentation Training is the best way to ensure your presentation has the maximum impact.
HOW IT WORKS
First Take’s intensive presentation training looks at why presentations often fail as well as showing you how they can be made into great successes. It covers both what you are going to say and how you are going to say it. Throughout First Take’s presentation training London based experts will teach you how to think clearly and how to convey ideas effectively through your body and voice. Through practical exercises you will learn how to structure a presentation for maximum impact, and how to develop your voice and body language to deliver a dynamic presentation. It’s indispensable training in public speaking and boosting all-round communication skills. The course draws on research in psychology, business theory and performance training.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Anyone who has to talk in front of groups, large or small.
- All our presentation courses are a bespoke design around the client and can be adapted to perfectly suit both beginners and experienced presenters.
On First Take’s presentation course you will:
- Learn how to deliver a message with confidence, clarity and authority
- Improve your use of language, voice and body
- Learn how to structure your information quickly and efficiently
- Use PowerPoint effectively to support your presentation rather than drown it
- Look your audience in the eye with confidence
- Learn how to deal with nerves
- Project a more animated, charismatic personality
- Create a strong rapport with your audience
- Give a personal, individual style to your presentations
- Give impact to your language
- Improve your personal presence
Starting out in advertising, making TV commercials in New Zealand, he later turned to theatre, as an actor, director and teacher. Today he runs his own company, Koru Theatre and has trained, at the renowned Guildhall School of Music & Drama, some of Britain’s leading actors and film stars, including Ewan McGregor, Joseph Fiennes, Orlando Bloom and Daniel Craig. He has also chaired numerous European conferences. As a public speaker, Ken has given many large-scale presentations in the worlds of business and the arts, sometimes to audiences of over a thousand.
We can also help write presentations. Please visit our page on speech writing to find out more.
If you’re interested in hearing more do contact us via email or phone and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements and answer any questions.